Click to go to Home Page    
Cuttingsville, Vermont       Open Sundays 1-3 pm July-October
Back to Home Page or Click Title Above

Perrin Whitney House
Perrin Whitney House


1980 No Longer in Existence
1869 Newell Green

In 1846 Ansel Hayward sold this quarter acre site with a house and a blacksmith shop to Benjamin Philbrick for $200. Later owners were Newell Green, Perrin Whitney, and Herbert Johnson.



Back to Home Page



This site is under construction by HEAHEAH

Contact webmaster