Click to go to Home Page    
Cuttingsville, Vermont       Open Sundays 1-3 pm July-October
Back to Home Page or Click Title Above


Alrich House
Alrich House

 
  Next



1980 B.B. Carrara
1869 Moses Lefevre

In 1941 Eleazer W. Alrich sold htis lot to Barnard McGoodrich who had a house built on this site that year. Thaddeus Whitney bought this property in 1844 and remained here until 1861 when he sold it to Lyman Alrich. Moses Lefevere owned it from 1867 to 1885.

Polly Haynes

  

Back to Home Page

 

 

This site is under construction by HEAHEAH

Contact webmaster